Monday, August 27, 2007

oh crappy crap

So i thought i should probably update this piece since it's been a minute. We are pretty much redefining everything we are doing at the Youth Center so it's been busy. I've been trying to figure out what to do with myself outside of work. It seems i have a bit of no life syndrome going on. I read, watch movies, and catch up on my tv shows. Anyone watching bb8? so i'm a lame basically. i do not "got out" in any form of the word unless it's to the gym. i have no "social life" unless you could doing stuff with the teens i work with. i do not "meet new people" unless it's through or for work. i am "a loser" in every way. I feel i'm ready for change not just at the youth center, but i my life. i don't know what this will look like or when it will take place, but i want to be ready for it. i would really like to go to africa, or india and work in an orphanage. it has always been my retirement plan, but i feel i don't want to wait any longer. i know i want to finish out my next three years here at CF and see my young'ins leave the nest and go to college, but i am dreaming of far away places, smells, colors, sounds, and tears. so dream of my future and come dance with me around in the dirt with laughter and joy on smiling faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home