Friday, February 23, 2007

i'm selling the ring on ebay



I a woke to screaming, and the smell of old cheese. I ran to my window and there he was. THE KING!?? in my front yard, and with my wife to be. Then it happened. The sky opened and the ground shook, as the brightest light i've seen came cutting through the sky. In the blink of an eye; they were gone. My fiancee was abducted by elvis. Ok, so its a little less harsh than my fiancee was hit by a car. there are a lot of sensitive people out there. I'm probally going to hell for this, but i hear it's nice in michigan. I got a little bored on valentines day.

3 Comments:

Blogger jason shrontz said...

elvis stole her?? i thought you were writing about the burger king.

9:14 PM

 
Blogger corrie said...

your "finance" was abducted?? hehe... finances are pretty important, thats unfortunate for you.

8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, so freakin' confused.

First off, fiancee? Second, how much do you want for the ring?

Going to SXSW in a week. Stoked. Call me. Broke my old phone and lost your freakin' number again...

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home