Monday, April 03, 2006

frzlopsi

This is not a word. yet when i post comments on other bloggers sites i am asked to pass through the blogger super secret experiemental exsistance proof program to make sure i am real and not a junk post comment. their creative juices flowed and came up with word verification. good idea it works, but one problem, these appear not to be real words. the super secret password will never be understood by anyone, or will it. "fizquiis" can't not be found in any human dictionary. there for i believe, and am asking you to join me and prepare for war. aliens from an unknown planet are behind blogger.com. they are watching us. collecting our thoughts with our ever finger stroke. it is not random lettering it is an alien language. they are real words, just not from this planet. we are not alone. V for victory. go. tell your friends. leave no trace of your mind behind. fight for freedom, break the code.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh H said...

Haha! I caught that old T.V. Show reference! Remember when we rented that bad boy? 'V' was the closest thing to Star Wars we had in the mid-eighties... now I know enough to know that it was terrible, but that would not stop me from watching it again, unfortunately. Kind of like Episode One.

Nice.

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Angele Myska said...

funny, everytime I see the word verification I HAVE to make up a phrase to go with it cuz I can't stand that they're not real words...I loved 'V' and thought I would marry Mark Singer someday! What was I thinking? I caught some old 'V' clips on VH1's "I love the 80s Strikes Back" and it looks sooo lame now.

alien language code listed before I can post this:

wyuoavqn...why you usin' old albums, videos...quit n***a!

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home