Saturday, January 28, 2006

it's like saturday or something

today i ate mexican, carna asda tacos, and some sweet and sour chicken. the mexcian was for breakfast, not a great idea. i guess if i was mexcian then my stomach would be happy to have tacos for breakfast. yeah so. I play online poker a lot. my winnings right now are 17868. I play mostly on pokerstars.net. if you would like to join me some evening, feel free to ask, "dave, how may i join you some time?" I would be more than willing to help you get started. Jeremy Summers got me started. he plays strip poker a lot, but i told him i wasn't in to that kind of stuff. So we play online together. i think he still strips when he loses, but i can't bring it to myself to tell him nobody else is. except that one guy that sent me that picture. wow.

i think i'm getting the hang of this and all. i couldn't figure out how to post so i got some advice from Jenn Swift on how this works and all. i need to figure out how to put up pictures. you guys should see this picture i was talking about. I would like to talk about sunflower seeds for a minute. I like them. They are salty and in a shell. When i eat them, i like to pretend i am a squirrel. I have a big bushy tail. My name is Charlie. I live in a tree. I'm glad there is no snow it is easier to find nuts. I like it when people leave me nuts to eat in little houses. they are like little oasis of nut happiness. thank you kind people and your little nut houses.

next time your at the store, by some nuts for your squirrels. let them know you care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Summers said...

Great Post...how's the dump coming?

12:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if U want 2 check out some SeXy StUpH, go 2:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/wocka_wocka

it's HoT!!!!! @-----'-----,---

7:27 PM

 
Blogger Me llamo Dave said...

thank you trisha miller "wink wink" for your anonymous comment and link to your livejournal site. we will and shall check it out. later.

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home