Wednesday, May 17, 2006

you believe were i've been and where i am

i was in chicago last night, dallas texas this morning, and pasadena cali, right now with the one and onlys sam, roise, and eisley bills. i was watching sam study his greek today with his toungue half hanging out his mouth and had college flashbacks, though in college if we were doing homework it was because it was three weeks late and we wouldn't be going home for break til we got it done. just wanted to give a big shout out to the orange batton men who helped park the planes today, you persons matter. thank you for your dedication, and being sober this morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Have fun in so cal and know that I am glad that you were sober this morning.. I hate flying with you when you're drunk :)

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Tim said...

I believe I can fly (to California). I believe I can touch the sky (hypothetically in a plane). I dream about it every night and day (to have a week off of work and go see Mat Kerney), spread my wings and fly away (to California to see Sam Bills). I believe I can soar (my butt after riding in a plane for 4-6 hours). Leave me running for that open door or orrrrr (when I have explosive diarrhea from airplane food)! I believe I can fly (to California)! I can fly (to California)!

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Jenn Swift said...

Tell those crazy folks I said "hey"!

6:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home